File An Online Claim / Loss:
If you have a policy with us and you need to report a claim, you can choose our online claims reporting feature, which makes reporting your Auto, Home, Business, Home Warranty, Jewelry, Life Insurance claim more convenient than ever.
In just 5 to 8 minutes, you can file a claim – and you never have to pick up the phone!
Once complete, your claim will be routed to a claims representative, who will begin working on your claim as soon as possible.
How To Report a Claim Online:
When you’re ready to report a claim online. We’ll ask you questions about the following:
- Type of Claim
- Date of Incident
- Location of Incident
- Policy Information
- Vehicles Involved
- People Involved
- Describe Claim / Loss in Detail
- Upload Pictures/Images
Once you review and submit your claim, we’ll confirm we received your report and provide a claim number for you to reference. We’ll also set expectations about when your claims representative will call you.
Checking the Status of Your Claim
After a claim is reported, whether online or by phone, you can log in to your claim number anytime online to check the status in real time. You’ll see:
- Claim status and contact information
- An explanation of your policy coverage
- A copy of the repair estimate
- The status of repairs to your vehicle
- The status of repairs to your home or property
- An overview of payments made
Benefits of Online Claims Reporting:
Report your claim online and you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Convenient, 24/7 reporting
- No phone calls to make
- Reviewing your claim details before submitting
- Easy reporting system & tools
- Visual representations of damage
- Immediate scheduling for vehicle inspections, when available
To report your claim online, just click below and choose Report Claim/Loss to start your claim process from this page right now.
Please Note: Some services described above are only available to customers who purchased coverage such as Comprehensive, Collision, Rental Reimbursement, Medical Payments, etc., before their loss. Coverage is subject to the terms of your policy. Please refer to your policy to verify which coverage you have.
You must be logged in to post a comment.